Thursday, December 30, 2010

When i m in sixth class

                  PERIOD = 1
when i m in sixth class my teacher give a question of maths AND the question is (a+b) .After 15 seconds i m give the paper to my teacher and tell him " ho gaya sir " 


 SEE ON THE PICTURE FOR MY ANSWER














then again my teacher give a question of math and the question is ' SEE IN FIGURE ' just after 7 or 8 seconds my answer is  " SEE ON FIGURE "






















  Again maths teacher asked one more question to me and my anwer "SEE ON THE FIGURE"












                                                                              
PERIOD = 2


In next period my science teacher also give me question and the question " what is the highest frequency noise that a human can register ?
just after 5 seconds my answer is " SEE ON THE FIGURE "


again my science teacher asked me a another question SEE ON THE FIGURE
again my science asked me another question SEE ON THE FIGURE 














science teacher asked one more question SEE ON THE FIGURE 
                                                                   
PERIOD = 3
          In my english period my english teacher asked me this question SEE ON THE FIGURE




PERIOD  = 4
IN my next period my G>K teacher asked me this SEE ON THE FIGURE

No comments: